Find your future at Hodmas University College.
Explore your options below, and start your application today
Choosing a degree
HUC offers more than 25+ undergraduates. Explore our undergraute programs that are perfect for you.
Wondering about admission requirements and the grades you’ll need to be admitted?
Find out how affordable HUC Degree are,and how to apply for a variety of financial aid
Apply to HUC
Find detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to complete and submit an application
To be eligible for admission, a candidate must graduate from a fully accredited and approved high school, receive a certificate of completion from a home school program that is in compliance with the laws of the student’s home state or earns a General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
Notification of Acceptance
The University uses “rolling admissions” whereby all applications are acted on as promptly as possible.
High school students may be admitted full-time to the University. They meeting high school graduation requirements. must be in good academic standing at their high schools, recommended by their counsellors, have written permission from their parents or guardians, and have completed the University formal application. The students will be responsible for completing the arrangements for
- The University encourages applications from citizens of other countries.
- Students are expected to demonstrate competency in both written and spoken English.
- An evaluation of the previous education of each foreign applicant is made. Each applicant must present credentials equivalent to a completed program of secondary education in Somalia in order to be eligible for admission to the undergraduate program.
Educational Opportunity Program
- An applicant for the Educational Opportunity Program must be a resident of Somalia, must have obtained a high school diploma or its equivalent, and must be judged educationally and economically disadvantaged.
- An applicant is judged educationally disadvantaged if the applicant does not meet the minimum academic standards required for admission to the University in an Associates Degrees (AS, AAS, AA).
- An applicant is judged economically disadvantaged if the applicant’s family income or applicant’s income insufficient to meet the facilitation for University
Re admissions Procedure
- Former full-time students who wish to apply for readmission to Hodmas University College (HUC) after a lapse of a semester or more must complete an application for readmission. A decision may not be rendered if the student has outstanding University holds.
- If a student who requests readmission has a quality point average of less than 2.00, his/her request will be reviewed; and if reinstated, s/he will continue on academic probation.
- If a student who requests readmission was academically dismissed, a minimum of 6 credit hours of University level courses work with a grade of “C” or better must be earned to regain admission. The six credit hours must be completed at the HUC.