Rules on Student Identity Card
***Important – Please do not alter the surface or punch holes in the University ID card.***
- ID cards are not transferable and will be confiscated if you are found using someone else’s ID card.
- Violators are subject to fines of $30.00 or more.
- The University ID card must be used to access all services affiliated with the University at all times.
- This includes access, printing labs, etc.
Freezing your ID card as soon as it is lost or stolen will prevent unauthorized spending on your accounts.
- ID cards can only be unfrozen in person at the ID Card Office.
- All University ID cardholders are responsible due to lost/stolen ID cards not being frozen.
- Replacement ID card charges cannot be refunded.