Replacement Cards

Disable Lost University ID Cards!*
  • If your student card is lost or stolen, please notify the University as soon as possible by email ( or phone (619 111 587), so that your missing card can be deactivated.

  • Please be advised that there is a $5.00 charge for replacing a lost card.

  • If you have misplaced your student card and want a replacement ID card delivered to you, you must fill out both the Replacement ID Card Fee Form and the Student ID Card Application Form.